| 2 Bath
| 885 Sq. Ft.
| 2 Bath
| 1,200 Sq. Ft.
| 3 Bath
| 1,600 Sq. Ft.
| 2 Bath
| 1,993 Sq. Ft.
| 1 Bath
| 1,136 Sq. Ft.
| 4 Bath
| 1,555 Sq. Ft.
Lanham is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Prince George's County, Maryland. As of the 2010 United States Census it had a population of 10,157. The New Carrollton station (the terminus of the Washington Metro's Orange Line) as well as an Amtrak station are across the Capital Beltway in New Carrollton, Maryland. Doctors Community Hospital is located in Lanham.
The Thomas J. Calloway House was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2005.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, Lanham has a total area of 3.6 square miles (9.2 km2), of which 3.5 square miles (9.1 km2) is land and 0.02 square miles (0.05 km2), or 0.54%, is water.
Lanham is served by the Prince George's County Public Schools system.
- Elementary schools
- James McHenry Elementary School
- Catherine T. Reed Elementary School
- Gaywood Elementary School
- Robert Goddard Montessori School
- Seabrook Elementary School
- Middle schools
- Thomas Johnson Middle School
- Robert Goddard Montessori
- High Schools
- Washington Bible College/Capital Bible Seminary/Equip Institute
EdTech company 2U (Nasdaq: REVU), Shoppers Food & Pharmacy, reverse logistics company Optoro, software company Vocus, media company Radio One and publisher Rowman & Littlefield are based in Lanham.
- Grace Presbyterian Church
- Trinity Reformed Presbyterian Church (Orthodox Presbyterian Church)
- Lanham Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA)
- Lanham United Methodist Church
- Murugan Temple of North America
- Prince George's Muslim Association
- Sri Siva Vishnu Temple
- St. Theodore Greek Orthodox Church
- Diyanet Center of America
- Daryl Ferguson, Barbadian footballer
- Robert Griffith, former NFL strong safety
- Frank Kratovil, former US Congressman
- Jermaine Lewis, former NFL wide receiver
- Guy S. Meloy, Jr., former US Army general
- Peter Tork, bass guitarist and keyboardist in the American pop band The Monkees
Provided by Wikipedia under Creative Commons Attribution CC-BY-SA 4.0