Teton Village is a census-designated place (CDP) in Teton County, Wyoming, United States. The population was 330 at the 2010 census. The village surrounds the base of the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. It is accessed from nearby Jackson, Wyoming and the surrounding area via the Moose-Wilson Road (Wyoming highway 390).
Teton Village is part of the Jackson micropolitan area.
Teton Village is located at 43°35′11″N 110°49′36″W (43.586405, -110.826729).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 5.0 square miles (13.0 km²), all of it land.
As of the census of 2000, there were 175 people, 88 households, and 44 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 34.9 people per square mile (13.5/km²). There were 396 housing units at an average density of 79.1/sq mi (30.5/km²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 98.86% Euro American and 1.14% Asian. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.71% of the population.
There were 88 households out of which 15.9% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 45.5% were married couples living together, 4.5% had a female householder with no husband present, and 50.0% were non-families.