Andrews is a town in Dallas Township, Huntington County, Indiana, United States. The population was 1,149 at the 2010 census.
Andrews was originally called Antioch, and under the latter name was platted in 1853. It was renamed Andrews in the 1880s, in honor of a railroad official, at the time when the railroad was built through the community.
Andrews is located at 40°51′39″N 85°36′3″W (40.860824, -85.600960).
According to the 2010 census, Andrews has a total area of 0.66 square miles (1.71 km2), of which 0.65 square miles (1.68 km2) (or 98.48%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.03 km2) (or 1.52%) is water.
As of the census of 2010, there were 1,149 people, 435 households, and 302 families living in the town. The population density was 1,767.7 inhabitants per square mile (682.5/km2). There were 512 housing units at an average density of 787.7 per square mile (304.1/km2). The racial makeup of the town was 96.3% White, 0.3% African American, 1.0% Native American, 0.3% Asian, 0.1% from other races, and 1.8% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.9% of the population.
There were 435 households of which 38.2% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 51.3% were married couples living together, 12.2% had a female householder with no husband present, 6.0% had a male householder with no wife present, and 30.6% were non-families. 24.8% of all households were made up of individuals and 10.4% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older.