Beaverville (formerly St. Marye) is a village in Beaverville Township, Iroquois County, Illinois, United States. The population was 362 at the 2010 census.
In 1851, 32 families from the area of Montreal, Canada, mostly newlywed or single, came up the St. Lawrence River in search of farmland on the prairie. They traveled across the Great Lakes and stopped at Fort Dearborn (Chicago). Then they pushed south through the swamps and frontier until they reached the area that is now Beaverville. The settlement, named "St. Marie", was led by Francis Besse, who became a general merchant. The group consisted of families with names such as Fortin, Dionne, Boudreau, Benoit, Nourie, Lafond, and at least six Arseneau families. They settled here because of the good land and the many creeks.