Culver is a city in Jefferson County, Oregon, United States. The population was 1,357 at the 2010 census.
Orace Gabriel Collver moved from Coos Bay, Oregon, to Central Oregon and founded the town of Culver. Since he was the postmaster, he got to name the town, but to avoid confusion with another town with similar spelling and sound, he changed it to Culver. He built a general store, which housed the post office and became the center of the community. In 1911, the railroad came through, but on the opposite side of the valley, so the town relocated to the railroad. Collver had the whole house moved to the new location, while the townspeople used the lumber from their old homes and buildings to build new ones. The upstairs of his store housed a meeting hall that was used for local events and dances.
Collver married Margaret J. Barnett on October 16, 1881. They raised Ruth Church, the daughter of his sister, Sarah Collver Church, after Sarah's death.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 0.69 square miles (1.79 km2), all of it land.
As of the census of 2010, there were 1,357 people, 436 households, and 338 families living in the city.