Footville is a village in Rock County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 808 at the 2010 census.
Footville was originally called Bachelor's Grove. The present name is for Ezra A. Foot, the original owner of the townsite. A post office was established as Bachelor's Grove in 1846 and renamed Footville in 1855.
Footville is located at 42°40′12″N 89°12′32″W (42.669882, -89.208999).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 1.12 square miles (2.90 km2), all of it land.
As of the census of 2010, there were 808 people, 299 households, and 208 families living in the village. The population density was 721.4 inhabitants per square mile (278.5/km2). There were 326 housing units at an average density of 291.1 per square mile (112.4/km2). The racial makeup of the village was 98.4% White, 0.1% African American, 0.1% Asian, 0.2% Pacific Islander, 0.5% from other races, and 0.6% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.0% of the population.
There were 299 households, of which 33.1% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 51.5% were married couples living together, 12.7% had a female householder with no husband present, 5.4% had a male householder with no wife present, and 30.4% were non-families.