Glen Flora is a village in Rusk County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 92 at the 2010 census. Originally named Miller's Siding for Frank Miller, who built the first saw mill in the area in the 1880s, the village received its current name in December 1887 when the post office was established. The village is surrounded by the town of True.
Glen Flora is located at 45°29′48″N 90°53′35″W (45.496729, -90.893193).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 0.56 square miles (1.45 km2), all land.
Glen Flora is along U.S. Highway 8 and County Road B.
As of the census of 2010, there were 92 people, 41 households, and 22 families living in the village. The population density was 164.3 inhabitants per square mile (63.4/km2). There were 47 housing units at an average density of 83.9 per square mile (32.4/km2). The racial makeup of the village was 98.9% White and 1.1% Pacific Islander.
There were 41 households, of which 22.0% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 36.6% were married couples living together, 12.2% had a female householder with no husband present, 4.9% had a male householder with no wife present, and 46.3% were non-families. 43.9% of all households were made up of individuals, and 14.6% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older.