Goehner is a village in Seward County, Nebraska, United States. It is part of the Lincoln, Nebraska Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 154 at the 2010 census.
Goehner was platted in 1887 when the North Western Railroad was extended to that point. It was named for John F. Goehner, a local businessman and politician. Goehner was incorporated as a village in 1913.
Goehner is located at 40°49′58″N 97°13′13″W (40.832663, -97.220193).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 0.17 square miles (0.44 km2), all land.
As of the census of 2010, there were 154 people, 68 households, and 41 families residing in the village. The population density was 905.9 inhabitants per square mile (349.8/km2). There were 79 housing units at an average density of 464.7 per square mile (179.4/km2). The racial makeup of the village was 100.0% White. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 5.2% of the population.