Grant Park is a village in northeastern Kankakee County, Illinois, United States. Grant Park was incorporated in 1883. In 2010, Grant Park had a population of 1,331. It is part of the Kankakee–Bradley Metropolitan Statistical Area. Much of the town was destroyed by a cyclone in 1912, according to Frank Leslie's Weekly magazine, which ran pictures.
Grant Park is located at 41°14′26″N 87°38′45″W (41.240656, -87.645842).
According to the 2010 census, Grant Park has a total area of 3.436 square miles (8.90 km2), of which 3.41 square miles (8.83 km2) (or 99.24%) is land and 0.026 square miles (0.07 km2) (or 0.76%) is water.
According to the 2000 census, there were 1,358 people, 497 households, and 389 families residing in the village. The population density was 2,196.2 people per square mile (845.7/km2). There were 517 housing units at an average density of 836.1 per square mile (322.0/km2). The racial makeup of the village was 97.57% White, 0.07% African American, 0.07% Native American, 0.22% Asian, 0.81% from other races, and 1.25% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.72% of the population.