Gravois Mills is a village in Morgan County, Missouri, United States. The population was 144 at the 2010 census.
Gravois Mills was laid out in 1884, and named for a nearby gristmill on Gravois Creek. A post office called Gravois Mills has been in operation since 1860.
Old St. Patrick's Church was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.
Gravois Mills is located on the upper end of the Gravois Creek arm of the Lake of the Ozarks and Missouri Route 5. Versailles is about seven miles north and Sunrise Beach is approximately ten miles to the south along Route 5.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 0.82 square miles (2.12 km2), of which 0.74 square miles (1.92 km2) is land and 0.08 square miles (0.21 km2) is water.
As of the census of 2010, there were 144 people, 59 households, and 33 families residing in the village. The population density was 194.6 inhabitants per square mile (75.1/km2). There were 108 housing units at an average density of 145.9 per square mile (56.3/km2). The racial makeup of the village was 93.1% White, 1.4% African American, 1.4% Native American, 0.7% from other races, and 3.5% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 4.9% of the population.