Hartville is a town in Platte County, Wyoming, United States. The population was 62 at the 2010 census.
During the Old West period, Hartville was the scene of multiple shootings. Many of the victims were cowboys and are buried at the town's Boot Hill.
Hartville is located at 42°19′36″N 104°43′40″W (42.326783, -104.727790).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 0.25 square miles (0.65 km2), all of it land.
As of the census of 2010, there were 62 people, 32 households, and 16 families residing in the town. The population density was 248.0 inhabitants per square mile (95.8/km2). There were 45 housing units at an average density of 180.0 per square mile (69.5/km2). The racial makeup of the town was 100.0% White. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 6.5% of the population.
There were 32 households of which 12.5% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 46.9% were married couples living together, 3.1% had a female householder with no husband present, and 50.0% were non-families. 40.6% of all households were made up of individuals and 18.8% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older.