Hebron is a town in Grafton County, New Hampshire, United States. The population was 602 at the 2010 census. Settlements include the town center and the village of East Hebron.
First settled in 1765, Hebron was incorporated in 1792 from a portion of the extinct township of Cockermouth (now Groton), combined with a portion of what was then called West Plymouth. Most early settlers arrived from New England towns, with no known first generation emigrants from Europe. The surface was rough, the soil rather stubborn; nevertheless, farming was the primary occupation. Other industries developed after the Mayhew Turnpike was built in 1803, connecting northern towns and lumber harvesting with southern cities and mills. In 1859 the population was 565, when Hebron contained one store and a tannery. By the 1920s, tourism developed into a major occupation, including summer lodges and winter skiing.
Hebron sits at the north end of Newfound Lake, the fourth-largest lake in New Hampshire. The Cockermouth River, the primary feeder to the lake, enters the town from Groton to the west and passes the town center before entering the lake.