Morrow is a city in Clayton County, Georgia, United States. It is part of the Atlanta metropolitan area. Its population was 6,445 at the 2010 census, up from 4,882 in 2000. It is the home of Clayton State University.
The community was named after Radford E. Morrow, the original owner of the town site. Morrow was founded in 1846 with the advent of the railroad into the area. It was incorporated as a city in 1943.
Morrow is located north of the center of Clayton County at 33°34′43″N 84°20′24″W (33.578477, -84.340117). It is bordered to the north by Lake City and to the northwest by Forest Park. Downtown Atlanta is 13 miles (21 km) to the north. Interstate 75 passes through the southern part of the city, with access from Exit 233.