Leesburg is a town in Plain Township, Kosciusko County, in the U.S. state of Indiana. The population was 555 at the 2010 census. The town of Leesburg was laid out in 1833 by Levi Lee. It includes the Leesburg Historic District.
Leesburg, named for Levi Lee, was established in August 1833. The post office at Leesburg has been in operation since 1839.
The Leesburg Historic District was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1993.
Leesburg is the oldest town in Kosciusko County. It was the county seat until November 1854, when the Pennsylvania Railroad reached Warsaw. It was home to the first judicial courthouse in the county.
Leesburg is located at 41°19′50″N 85°51′1″W (41.330538, -85.850323).
According to the 2010 census, Leesburg has a total area of 0.26 square miles (0.67 km2), all land.
As of the census of 2010, there were 555 people, 214 households, and 152 families living in the town. The population density was 2,134.6 inhabitants per square mile (824.2/km2).