Osceola is a town in Penn Township, St. Joseph County, in the U.S. state of Indiana. The population was 2,463 at the 2010 Census. It is part of the South Bend–Mishawaka, IN-MI, Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Osceola was platted in 1837. The town was named after Osceola, leader of the Seminole. A post office has been in operation at Osceola since 1854.
Osceola is located at 41°39′49″N 86°4′31″W (41.663474, -86.075205).
According to the 2010 census, Osceola has a total area of 1.37 square miles (3.55 km2), of which 1.36 square miles (3.52 km2) (or 99.27%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.03 km2) (or 0.73%) is water. Osceola is also home to Ferrettie/Baugo Creek County Park, a 214-acre park with an extensive trail network along Baugo Creek.
Located in the Penn-Harris-Madison School Corporation, Osceola spans both sides of the St. Joseph River, although the majority is on the south side. Osceola is divided once again by the railroad.