Reynoldsburg is a city in Fairfield, Franklin, and Licking counties in the U.S. state of Ohio. It is a suburban community in the Columbus, Ohio metropolitan area. The population was 35,893 at the 2010 census.
Reynoldsburg was originally called Frenchtown, and under the latter name was platted in 1831 by John French, and named for him. The present name is for John C. Reynolds, a local merchant. A post office called Reynoldsburg was established in 1833, and the name was changed to Reynoldsburg in 1893.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 11.24 square miles (29.11 km2), of which 11.16 square miles (28.90 km2) is land and 0.08 square miles (0.21 km2) is water. Blacklick Creek flows through Reynoldsburg.
As of the census of 2010, there were 35,893 people, 14,387 households, and 9,551 families living in the city. The population density was 3,216.2 inhabitants per square mile (1,241.8/km2). There were 15,611 housing units at an average density of 1,398.8 per square mile (540.1/km2).