Sabina is a village in Clinton County, Ohio, United States. As of the 2010 census, the village had a total population of 2,564.
The town of Sabina was laid out by Warren Sabin, after whom it was named, in 1830, on land originally entered by P. Neville. The original plat of the town was recorded on the 6th of December, 1830, and contained thirty-seven lots. By 1833, Sabina contained two stores and two taverns.
In 1859, the town was incorporated, and M. Morris appointed Mayor.
A group of archaeological sites known as the Beam Farm Woodland Archaeological District is located along Stone Road near the village. Once inhabited by Adenan and Hopewellian peoples, the district is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Sabina is located at 39°29′21″N 83°38′6″W (39.489243, -83.635079), along Routes 22 and 3 about ten miles east of Wilmington, the county seat. It is also located within an hour's drive of the Columbus, Dayton, and Cincinnati metro areas.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 1.29 square miles (3.34 km2), of which 1.28 square miles (3.32 km2) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.03 km2) is water.
Sabina is located 31 miles south of Springfield and 47 miles southwest of Columbus.
As of the census of 2010, there were 2,564 people, 1,028 households, and 676 families living in the village.