Try a different search or click on nearby areas below.
Warsaw is a village in Coshocton County, Ohio, United States, along the Walhonding River. The population was 682 at the 2010 census.
Warsaw was laid out in 1834. It was named after Warsaw, the capital of Poland.
Warsaw is located at 40°20′10″N 82°0′9″W (40.336104, -82.002552).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 0.46 square miles (1.19 km2), of which 0.44 square miles (1.14 km2) is land and 0.02 square miles (0.05 km2) is water.
As of the census of 2010, there were 682 people, 277 households, and 192 families living in the village. The population density was 1,550.0 inhabitants per square mile (598.5/km2). There were 311 housing units at an average density of 706.8 per square mile (272.9/km2). The racial makeup of the village was 98.8% White, 0.1% African American, 0.1% Native American, 0.3% Asian, and 0.6% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.7% of the population.
There were 277 households, of which 30.3% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 54.5% were married couples living together, 11.2% had a female householder with no husband present, 3.6% had a male householder with no wife present, and 30.7% were non-families. 26.4% of all households were made up of individuals, and 12.7% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older.