Find the best foreclosure homes listings for sale — bank-owned, government (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, HUD, etc.) and others — in and near the West Sayville Ny 11796 area at Foreclosure.com. Get information on foreclosure homes for rent, how to buy foreclosures in West Sayville Ny 11796 and much more. Save thousands at closing with home foreclosure listings in West Sayville Ny 11796 — up to 75% off market value!
West Sayville is a hamlet in Suffolk County, New York, United States. It is also a census-designated place (CDP) and had a population of 5,011 at the 2010 census.
West Sayville is located on the South Shore of Long Island in the Town of Islip. Its coordinates are 40°43’54”N 73°6’18”W (40.731594, -73.099701). West Sayville's coastline borders the Great South Bay.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, West Sayville has a total area of 2.10 square miles (5.45 km2), of which 2.10 square miles (5.44 km2) is land and 0.0077 square miles (0.02 km2), or 0.31%, is water.
West Sayville's ZIP code is 11796. The West Sayville Post Office is located at 12 Washington Avenue.
The United States Census Bureau reported that during the 2010 census, the population of West Sayville was 5,011, with a population density of 2,386.2 per square mile. Of the total population, 2,407 (48.0%) were males and 2,604 (52.0%) were females.
There were 1,771 households, 1,314 families and 606 families with children under the age of eighteen. In addition, there were a total of 2,124 housing units, of which 1,771 (83.4%) were occupied and 353 (16.6%) were unoccupied. Of the occupied housing units, 1,485 (83.9%) were owner-occupied units, and the remaining 286 (16.1%) were renter-occupied units.
The median household income was reported as $95,938 by the U.S. Census Bureau with 93.3% holding a high school education.
Enter an address, city, state or zip code below to view super-saving listings near you:
Be sure to act fast and be persistent because the best tax deals might disappear as soon as tomorrow.
These one-in-a-lifetime real estate deals are that good.
These tax foreclosed homes are available for pennies on the dollar - as much as 75 percent off full market price (and more)! Enjoy the pride of homeownership for less than it costs to rent before it's too late.
Sign up today because the best tax deals might disappear as soon as tomorrow.
Cash in before everyone else!
Alert me about homes in that match this search.
By signing up for property alerts, I have read the Terms and Conditions of Service and agree to receive emails from Foreclosure.com.