Chino Valley is a town in Yavapai County, Arizona, United States. According to the 2010 census, the population of the town is 10,817.
Chino Valley is located at 34°45′30″N 112°26′59″W (34.758381, -112.449758). The town is located adjacent the southeast terminus of Chino Valley, about 9 miles (14 km) north at Paulden. The smaller north-trending Little Chino Valley lies just east of the townsite.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 63.4 square miles (164 km2), all of it land.
Chino Valley is the site of the first Territorial Capital of Arizona. The capital moved to Prescott, 15 miles (24 km) away, in 1864. U.S. Army Cavalry Lt. Amiel W. Whipple, while traveling through the area in 1854, gave the community its name. "Chino" is the Spanish name for the abundant curly grama grass growing in the area.