Try a different search or click on nearby areas below.
Depew is a town in Creek County, Oklahoma, United States. It is forty-one miles southwest of Tulsa. The population was 476 at the 2010 census, a loss of 15.6 percent from 564 at the 2000 census. The town was named in honor of New York Senator Chauncey Depew.
Depew began as a settlement named Hall in 1898, when the St. Louis and Oklahoma City Railroad (later merged into the St. Louis and San Francisco Railway) built a line between Sapulpa, Oklahoma and Oklahoma City. In 1901, Walter F. Malley named the community, gave it the present name and opened a post office.
Depew is located at 35°48′5″N 96°30′24″W (35.801403, -96.506641). It is about 29 miles southwest of Sapulpa, Oklahoma
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 0.4 square miles (1.0 km2), all of it land.
As of the census of 2000, there were 564 people, 213 households, and 145 families residing in the town. The population density was 1,423.4 people per square mile (544.4/km2).