Dimock is a town in Hutchinson County, South Dakota, United States. The population was 125 at the 2010 census.
The first farmer settlers, a group of Wisconsin Germans, arrived in 1879. Dimock was laid out in 1910, and named for a railroad surveyor. The town's ornate Saints Peter and Paul Catholic Church was built in 1909.
Dimock is located at 43°28′34″N 97°59′13″W (43.475992, -97.987055).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 0.16 square miles (0.41 km2), all land.
Dimock has been assigned the ZIP code 57331 and the FIPS place code 16620.
As of the census of 2010, there were 125 people, 55 households, and 38 families residing in the town. The population density was 781.3 inhabitants per square mile (301.7/km2). There were 61 housing units at an average density of 381.3 per square mile (147.2/km2). The racial makeup of the town was 100.0% White. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.8% of the population.