Export is a borough in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania, United States, surrounded entirely by the Municipality of Murrysville. The population was 917 at the 2010 census.
A post office called Export has been in operation since 1892. The borough was so named because coal was once mined in and exported from the town.
The remains of Westmoreland Coal Company's South (#2) mine are still visible behind the District Court building in Export. A 2018 project unearthed three entrances. A fourth entrance was discovered in January 2019 by Michael Mance and Lou Corsi.
Export is located at 40°24′59″N 79°37′25″W (40.416251, -79.623679).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the borough has a total area of 0.4 square miles (1.0 km2), all land.
Export is within the Franklin Regional School District. The district consists of three elementary schools (Sloan, Newlonsburg, Heritage), Franklin Regional Middle School, and Franklin Regional High School. Export is also home to Free Gospel Bible Institute, an international Ministerial and Missionary College founded in 1958.
As of the census of 2000, there were 895 people, 455 households, and 232 families living in the borough.