Gratiot is a village in Lafayette County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 236 at the 2010 census. The village is surrounded by the Town of Gratiot.
The village was named after Henry Gratiot, a French-American trader and Indian Agent. The post office was opened in the community by the first postmaster, Fortunatus Berry, in July 1834.
Gratiot is located at 42°34′37″N 90°1′20″W (42.576947, -90.02234).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 0.59 square miles (1.53 km2), all of it land.
As of the census of 2010, there were 236 people, 97 households, and 64 families living in the village. The population density was 400.0 inhabitants per square mile (154.4/km2). There were 108 housing units at an average density of 183.1 per square mile (70.7/km2). The racial makeup of the village was 97.9% White, 0.4% Asian, and 1.7% from two or more races.
There were 97 households, of which 32.0% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 47.4% were married couples living together, 14.4% had a female householder with no husband present, 4.1% had a male householder with no wife present, and 34.0% were non-families. 26.8% of all households were made up of individuals, and 14.4% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older.