Hague is a city in Emmons County, North Dakota, United States. The population was 71 at the 2010 census. Hague was founded in 1902.
Hague was laid out in 1902 when the railroad was extended to that point. The community took its name from The Hague, in the Netherlands. A post office has been in operation at Hague since 1902.
Several historic sites in or near Hague are listed on the National Register of Historic Places: Old St. Mary's Cemetery, Wrought-Iron Cross Site, Wrought-iron cross sites of St. Aloysius Cemetery (Hague, North Dakota), and Wrought-iron cross sites of St. Mary's Cemetery (Hague, North Dakota). St.