Harrison is a city in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 2,114 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat of Clare County.
The city is named after U.S. President William Henry Harrison.
Harrison is near the junction of US 127 and M-61. US 127 actually bypasses the city on the east, though a business route serves the downtown area. Clare is 14 miles (23 km) south on US 127, while Grayling is 40 miles (64 km) to the north. Harrison is bordered along its eastern side by Budd Lake.
Harrison was settled as a lumber town in 1880, with sawmills located on the shores of Budd Lake. It was incorporated as a village in 1885 and a city in 1891. The lumber company of W.H. & F.A. Wilson donated the land which is now Wilson State Park.