Linn Creek is a city in Camden County, Missouri, United States. The population was 244 at the 2010 census.
The original Linn Creek, which was the original county seat of Camden County, Missouri, is now under water, in the Lake of the Ozarks. Construction of the Bagnell Dam that created the lake was begun August 8, 1929. The county seat was moved to the new town of Camdenton which had its beginnings in 1931..
Linn Creek was settled in 1841. It was named from the creek on which it is situated, and which was named for the many linn trees lining its banks.
A skirmish took place on October 14, 1861 between Union soldiers of the 13th Illinois, Fremont Battalion (Missouri) Cavalry and Confederates of Captain William Roberts.
Linn Creek is located at 38°2′52″N 92°41′55″W (38.047715, -92.698678).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 1.31 square miles (3.39 km2), all land.
As of the census of 2010, there were 244 people, 102 households, and 59 families living in the city. The population density was 186.3 inhabitants per square mile (71.9/km2). There were 116 housing units at an average density of 88.5 per square mile (34.2/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 98.8% White, 0.8% Pacific Islander, and 0.4% from two or more races.