Los Lunas is a village in Valencia County, New Mexico, United States. As of the 2010 census, the village population is 14,835 inside the village limits due to the new housing developments at El Cerro de Los Lunas (Huning Ranch). It is the county seat of Valencia County. Los Lunas is part of the Albuquerque Metropolitan Statistical Area. The name "Los Lunas" is a partial Anglicization of the name of the Luna family, who originally settled in the area (los Luna, in Spanish).
The original land grant was made to Don Adrian Luna Candelaria in 1716, but within two years it was given to the Luna family. Some Civil War battles were fought near the village. Los Lunas became the county seat in 1876 and became an incorporated village in 1928. The Los Lunas Decalogue Stone is located nearby.
Los Lunas is located at 34°48′34″N 106°44′7″W (34.809336, −106.735247).