Marshall (Central Yupik: Masserculleq) is a city in Kusilvak Census Area, Alaska, United States. At the 2010 census the population was 414, up from 349 in 2000.
Marshall is located at 61°52′41″N 162°05′05″W.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 4.7 square miles (12 km2), all of it land.
The predecessor village to Marshall first appeared on the 1880 U.S. Census as the Inuit village of "Ooglovia." It was also known as Uglovaia. It would not appear again on the census. Marshall first appeared on the 1940 U.S. Census as the unincorporated village of Fortuna Ledge. In 1950, the name was changed to Marshall. It continued to return as Marshall in 1960 and 1970, but in the latter year incorporated as the city of Fortuna Ledge. It reported as Fortuna Ledge on the 1980 census, but the city reverted to the name of Marshall in 1984. It has continued to report as Marshall since the 1990 census.