Morrow is a village in Salem Township, Warren County, Ohio, United States. The population was 1,188 at the 2010 census.
Morrow was platted in 1845, when the railroad was extended to that point. The village is named for Jeremiah Morrow, 9th Governor of Ohio. A post office has been in operation at Morrow since 1845.
Morrow is located at 39°21′11″N 84°7′47″W (39.353116, -84.129594).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 1.97 square miles (5.10 km2), of which 1.93 square miles (5.00 km2) is land and 0.04 square miles (0.10 km2) is water.
As of the census of 2010, there were 1,188 people, 455 households, and 298 families living in the village. The population density was 615.5 inhabitants per square mile (237.6/km2). There were 522 housing units at an average density of 270.5 per square mile (104.4/km2). The racial makeup of the village was 96.5% White, 0.4% African American, 0.2% Native American, 0.3% Asian, 0.6% from other races, and 2.0% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.0% of the population.
There were 455 households, of which 36.3% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 45.5% were married couples living together, 13.4% had a female householder with no husband present, 6.6% had a male householder with no wife present, and 34.5% were non-families.