Nickerson is a village in Dodge County, Nebraska, United States. The population was 369 at the 2010 census.
Nickerson was platted in 1871 when the Fremont, Elkhorn & Missouri Valley Railroad was extended to that point. It was named for its founder, Reynolds K. Nickerson. Nickerson was incorporated as a village in 1910.
Nickerson is located at 41°32′6″N 96°28′10″W (41.535070, -96.469542).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 0.38 square miles (0.98 km2), all land.
As of the census of 2010, there were 369 people, 129 households, and 91 families residing in the village. The population density was 971.1 inhabitants per square mile (374.9/km2). There were 143 housing units at an average density of 376.3 per square mile (145.3/km2). The racial makeup of the village was 79.7% White, 0.5% African American, 0.3% Native American, 14.9% from other races, and 4.6% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 24.7% of the population.
There were 129 households, of which 37.2% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 48.8% were married couples living together, 16.3% had a female householder with no husband present, 5.4% had a male householder with no wife present, and 29.5% were non-families.