Normandy Park is a city in King County, Washington, United States. The population was 6,335 at the 2010 census.
Based on per capita income, Normandy Park ranks 31st of 614 areas in the state of Washington.
Normandy Park was officially incorporated on June 8, 1953. The city is located in King County and is bordered on the north by the City of Burien and by the City of Des Moines to the south.
The Seattle-Tacoma Land Company was organized in the mid-1920s for the purpose of developing 1,200 acres (4.9 km2) of land on the shores of Puget Sound between Seattle and Tacoma. The development was to be known as Normandy Park, a planned residential community with strict building codes and numerous restrictions. It was to be a community of distinctive architecture in the French Normandy style, and there was to be a yacht club, two community beaches and a golf course.
By 1929, the entire area had been platted. Good gravel roads were built and a water system installed that was fed from deep wells in the area.