Rosedale is a town in Florida Township, Parke County, in the U.S. state of Indiana. The population was 725 at the 2010 census.
When Parke County was established in 1821, Rosedale was the first village in the county, and served as the first county seat. The town was named for Chauncey Rose, a pioneer who settled in this township in 1819. Later the county seat was moved to Armiesburg, and then in 1822 to Rockville (where it remained). The first court session in the county was held in Roseville. The town flourished until 1835 when more business began to be drawn to Rockville. In 1861, the post office was established in Rosedale, where it is still currently operating.
Rosedale is located near the southern border of the county, about 10 miles (16 km) from the county seat of Rockville, and less than 1 mile (1.6 km) south of Big Raccoon Creek.
According to the 2010 census, Rosedale has a total area of 0.39 square miles (1.01 km2), all land.
As of the census of 2010, there were 725 people, 287 households, and 196 families living in the town. The population density was 1,812.5 inhabitants per square mile (699.8/km2).