Rossville is a city in Walker County, Georgia, United States. The population was 4,105 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Chattanooga, TN–GA Metropolitan Statistical Area.
A post office has been in operation at Rossville since 1817. The city was named after Cherokee Indian Chief John Ross, who resided there until being forced to relocate with his people to Oklahoma on the Trail of Tears. The city incorporated in 1905.
The John Ross House, a log cabin, was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1973.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 1.8 square miles (4.7 km2), all land.
Rossville is a suburb of Chattanooga, Tennessee, and the cities are separated by the Tennessee/Georgia state line. The city lies in a broad valley between Missionary Ridge to the east and Lookout Mountain to the west. Fort Oglethorpe and the Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park lie across Missionary Ridge to the southeast.