Try a different search or click on nearby areas below.
Seven Corners is a commercial center and census-designated place (CDP) in Fairfax County, Virginia, United States. The population was 9,255 at the 2010 census. Seven Corners has a "Falls Church" mailing address but is not within Falls Church's city limits. The area got its name from the intersection of State Route 7 (Leesburg Pike and East Broad Street), U.S. Route 50 (Arlington Boulevard), State Route 613 (Sleepy Hollow Road), State Route 338 (Hillwood Avenue) and Wilson Boulevard (also part of State Route 613). The junction of these four roads once created seven corners.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 0.7 square miles (1.8 km2), all of it land. The Upper Long Branch of Four Mile Run passes through the northernmost low point of the CDP.
The area is built on Munson's Hill, and overlooks adjacent Upton's Hill. The views to the south and west are unbroken, and offer scenic vistas in the directions of Annandale and Fairfax City.
Seven Corners was known as Fort Buffalo from the American Civil War until the 1950s. The area took its name from a fortification constructed in October 1862 by men of the 21st New York Infantry.