Stevensville is a village in Berrien County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The village lies within Lincoln Township. The population was 1,142 at the 2010 census.
The village was platted in the 1840s by Thomas Stevens, who was a prominent banker from Niles, Michigan, and owned a large tract of land in the area. A.D. Brown made a later addition, and in 1893 the village was incorporated. In 1906, Stevensville's population was 250.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 1.04 square miles (2.69 km2), all land.
As of the census of 2010, there were 1,142 people, 526 households, and 315 families living in the village. The population density was 1,098.1 inhabitants per square mile (424.0/km2). There were 584 housing units at an average density of 561.5 per square mile (216.8/km2). The racial makeup of the village was 94.6% White, 2.1% African American, 1.0% Native American, 1.2% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 0.6% from other races, and 0.4% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.4% of the population.