Weissport is a borough in Carbon County, Pennsylvania, United States. It is considered part of the Lehigh Valley region of the state. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 412.
The town was founded in 1792 by Col. Jacob Weiss. The area was located between Lehighton, Parryville, and Longrun. Soon after, the town itself was established and the first wooden bridge over the river to the town was built in 1805, along with the first post office, taverns, banks, and stores all by 1812. Within its first twenty years the town was established as a vital part of the canal industry, specializing in the restoration, building, and repairing of boats along the Lehigh Canal which ran parallel to the Lehigh River. By 1832, Lewis Weiss began building boats for the Lehigh Coal and Navigation Company and the Morris Canal & Banking Company.
Weissport is located in southern Carbon County at 40°49′45″N 75°42′3″W (40.829105, -75.700817). It is on the east side of the Lehigh River, situated on low ground between the river and the former Lehigh Canal. To the west, across the river, is the much larger borough of Lehighton.