White Heath is an unincorporated census-designated place in Piatt County, Illinois, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 290.
White Heath is located at 40°05′10″N 088°30′46″W (40.0861442, -88.5128395). It is located in Sangamon Township.
A plaque in the community center states that the area was settled by a Mr. White and a Mr. Heath. There is one school, White Heath Elementary School. Their mascot (when a junior high school and had sports) was a Warrior. The school is now part of Monticello Community District School #25.
White Heath, located about 15 miles west of Champaign, IL, was platted in 1872 by James Deland at the junction point of two pioneer railroads that were constructing through the area - the Monticello Railroad (Champaign-Monticello-Decatur) and the Havana, Mason City, Lincoln & Eastern Ry through the named towns.