Williamsburg is a village in Clermont County, Ohio, United States. The population was 2,490 at the 2010 census.
Williamsburg was founded in 1796 by General William Lytle of the prominent Lytle family of Cincinnati. The village was named after the city of Williamsburg, Virginia. A post office called Williamsburgh was established in 1802, and the name was changed to Williamsburg in 1893.
Williamsburg is located at 39°3′17″N 84°3′13″W (39.054788, -84.053576).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 1.97 square miles (5.10 km2), of which 1.95 square miles (5.05 km2) is land and 0.02 square miles (0.05 km2) is water.
As of the census of 2010, there were 2,490 people, 990 households, and 634 families living in the village. The population density was 1,276.9 inhabitants per square mile (493.0/km2). There were 1,102 housing units at an average density of 565.1 per square mile (218.2/km2). The racial makeup of the village was 98.0% White, 0.5% African American, 0.2% Native American, 0.1% Asian, 0.2% from other races, and 1.0% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.5% of the population.
There were 990 households, of which 36.3% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 42.5% were married couples living together, 15.8% had a female householder with no husband present, 5.8% had a male householder with no wife present, and 36.0% were non-families.