Wingo is a home rule-class city in Graves County, Kentucky, United States. The population was 632 at the 2010 census.
Wingo was established in 1854 as a stop along the New Orleans and Ohio Railroad, a predecessor line of the Illinois Central. The city was originally named "Wingo's Station" for local landowner Jerman J. Wingo, who provided the land for the depot. A post office was moved to the station from nearby Point Curve in 1862, and the city incorporated in 1872. The "Station" was dropped from the name in 1882.
Wingo is located 10 miles (16 km) southwest of Mayfield, the county seat, and 13 miles (21 km) northeast of Fulton, at 36°38′41″N 88°44′11″W (36.644711, -88.736509). U.S. Route 45 passes through the center of town connecting the two larger cities. The Purchase Parkway runs just west of Wingo, with access from Exit 14.
According to the United States Census Bureau, Wingo has a total area of 0.97 square miles (2.5 km2), of which 0.01 square miles (0.02 km2), or 0.70%, is water.
As of the census of 2000, there were 581 people, 246 households, and 177 families residing in the city. The population density was 640.3 people per square mile (246.5/km2). There were 281 housing units at an average density of 309.7 per square mile (119.2/km2).