Alfordsville is a town in Reeve Township, Daviess County, Indiana, United States. The population was 101 at the 2010 census.
Alfordsville was laid out in 1845. It was named for James Alford, a pioneer settler.
A post office was established at Alfordsville in 1856, and it was discontinued in 1968.
Alfordsville is located at 38°33′40″N 86°56′52″W (38.561057, -86.947857). The town is situated in a hilly area in southeastern Daviess County, northwest of Jasper. County Road 650 connects the town with U.S. Route 231 to the east. The Glendale Fish and Wildlife Area, which includes Dogwood Lake, lies to the west of Alfordsville.
According to the 2010 census, Alfordsville has a total area of 0.07 square miles (0.18 km2), all land.
As of the 2010 census, there were 101 people, 37 households, and 29 families residing in the town. The population density was 1,442.9 inhabitants per square mile (557.1/km2). There were 42 housing units at an average density of 600.0 per square mile (231.7/km2).