Biscayne Park is a village in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. Biscayne Park was developed in the 1920s by Arthur Griffing. Biscayne Park was originally a neighborhood of the City of Miami when it was annexed into the City of Miami in 1925. With the arrival of the Great Depression, the City of Miami gave up its jurisdiction and Biscayne Park was incorporated as its own town in 1931. In 1933, the town decided to become a village, and changed its name to the Village of Biscayne Park.
The village is governed by a mayor, vice mayor and three commissioners. It also has a village manager.
The village has a twelve-man police department.
Biscayne Park is located at 25°52′55″N 80°10′51″W (25.881972, -80.180868). According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 0.6 square miles (1.6 km2), all land.
As of 2010, there were 1,324 households out of which 9.3% were vacant. In 2000, 31.3% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 44.9% were married couples living together, 14.8% had a female householder with no husband present, and 35.2% were non-families.