Try a different search or click on nearby areas below.
Dell is a town in Mississippi County, Arkansas, United States. The population was 251 at the 2000 census.
Dell has its origins in a community that developed around a loading dock and post office operated by J.B. Richardson in the late 1890s. When the Jonesboro, Lake City and Eastern Railroad completed a rail line through the area, a town was laid out near the tracks. The town was initially known as "Rozell" after an early landowner, but due to naming conflicts with a nearby community known as "Rochelle," the name was changed to "Dell." The town incorporated in 1905.
Dell is located at 35°51′25″N 90°2′24″W (35.856818, -90.040113). The town lies along the Pemiscot Bayou southwest of Blytheville, Arkansas, and a few miles south of the Arkansas-Missouri state line. Arkansas Highway 18 traverses Dell, connecting the town with Blytheville to the northeast and Manila to the west. Arkansas Highway 181 intersects AR 14 in Dell, connecting the town with Gosnell to the northeast and Keiser to the south.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 2.3 km2 (0.9 mi2), all land.
As of the 2010 United States Census, there were 223 people living in the town.