Gladstone is a city in Stark County, North Dakota, United States. The population was 239 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Dickinson Micropolitan Statistical Area.
Gladstone was laid out in 1882, and was originally built up by a group of settlers from Ripon, Wisconsin. The city was named for British Prime Minister William Ewart Gladstone.
Gladstone is located at 46°51′35″N 102°33′56″W (46.859737, -102.565592).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 0.35 square miles (0.91 km2), of which, 0.34 square miles (0.88 km2) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.03 km2) is water.
As of the census of 2010, there were 239 people, 99 households, and 62 families residing in the city. The population density was 702.9 inhabitants per square mile (271.4/km2). There were 113 housing units at an average density of 332.4 per square mile (128.3/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 96.2% White, 0.4% Asian, 0.8% from other races, and 2.5% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.3% of the population.
There were 99 households, of which 30.3% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 49.5% were married couples living together, 8.1% had a female householder with no husband present, 5.1% had a male householder with no wife present, and 37.4% were non-families.