Greensboro is a town in Greensboro Township, Henry County, Indiana, United States. The population was 143 at the 2010 census. The town was a 'station' on the Underground Railroad and was recognized for its active abolitionists.
Greensboro was platted in 1830. It was named after Greensboro, North Carolina. Greensboro has contained a post office since 1831.
Greensboro is located at 39°52′42″N 85°27′55″W (39.878412, -85.465356).
According to the 2010 census, Greensboro has a total area of 0.11 square miles (0.28 km2), all land.
As of the census of 2010, there were 143 people, 61 households, and 39 families living in the town. The population density was 1,300.0 inhabitants per square mile (501.9/km2). There were 67 housing units at an average density of 609.1 per square mile (235.2/km2). The racial makeup of the town was 100.0% White. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.8% of the population.