Greenway is a city in Clay County, Arkansas, United States. The population was 209 at the 2010 census.
In 1876, W.V. Turner, a physician, established a post office known as "Clayville" (sometimes called "Hamburg") in what is now Greenway. The name was changed to "Greenway" when a railroad line (eventually part of the St. Louis Southwestern system) was constructed through the community and a depot was built. The origin of the name "Greenway" is uncertain.
Greenway is located at 36°20′25″N 90°13′20″W (36.340372, -90.222191). The city is situated at the eastern base of Crowley's Ridge, a few miles west of the Arkansas-Missouri state line. U.S. Route 49 connects Greenway with Piggott to the northeast and Rector to the southwest.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 0.5 km2 (0.2 mi2), all land.
At the 2000 census, there were 244 people, 104 households and 66 families residing in the town.