Pollard is a city in Clay County, Arkansas, United States. The population was 222 at the 2010 census.
Pollard is named for a family of early settlers who operated a general store that became home to the town’s post office in 1876. The post office briefly moved to the nearby Tucker plantation and became known as "Advance," but was eventually restored to Pollard. A railroad line was constructed through Pollard in 1914 to serve area timber operations, and a town was platted around the newly-constructed depot. Pollard incorporated in 1921.
Pollard is located at 36°25′50″N 90°16′8″W (36.430686, -90.268820). The town is located at the intersection of U.S. Route 62 and Arkansas Highway 139, northwest of Piggott, and a few miles south of the Arkansas-Missouri state line.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 0.8 km2 (0.3 mi2), all land.
As of the census of 2000, there were 240 people, 96 households, and 72 families residing in the town. The population density was 319.5/km2 (819.0/mi2).