Harrison is a city in Kootenai County, Idaho, United States. The population was 203 at the 2010 census.
The community was named for President Benjamin Harrison, due to a large wood mill and stop for mining boats coming off the nearby Coeur d'Alene River.
Harrison was incorporated 121 years ago in 1899 and was once the largest city on Lake Coeur d'Alene.
Harrison developed from a squatters homestead to a thriving village in about twelve years. A branch of the O.R. & N. Railroad from Tekoa, Washington, to Harrison was completed in 1890 and was a prime factor in the development of Harrison.
In 1891, Silas W. Crane settled on a timbered tract which joins the present city on the south and east. He built the first house in Harrison which remained in the Crane family until 1936. The building is now used as the Crane House Museum. The same year Fred Grant purchased the Fisher Brothers Sawmill in St. Maries and moved it to Harrison.