Lloyd Harbor is a village in Suffolk County New York, United States, on the North Shore of Long Island. As of the 2010 census, the village population was 3,660. The Incorporated Village of Lloyd Harbor is located in the town of Huntington.
In 1654, the Matinecock Native Americans sold 3,000 acres (12 km2) of what is now called Lloyd Neck to English settlers from Oyster Bay. The Matinecock referred to the region as Caumsett ("place by sharp rock"). In 1676, James Lloyd acquired the neck, which was then taken over by his son Henry. Henry Lloyd farmed the land and erected a house, which still survives in Caumsett State Park. After his death in 1763, his son Joseph built the Joseph Lloyd Manor House, which he was forced to abandon by the British during the Revolutionary War. The British built several fortifications in the neck, including Fort Franklin. Henry Lloyd IV was the last Lloyd to own the estate, in 1841.