Neville is a village in Clermont County, Ohio, United States, along the Ohio River. The population was 100 at the 2010 census.
Neville was laid out in 1808, and named for Gen. Presley Neville, the original owner of the town site. A post office called Neville has been in operation since 1816.
Since the Ohio River Valley flood in March 1997, the village has lost more than half its population as the Federal Emergency Management Agency purchased about 40% of the village's flood-prone lots. In 2016, Neville survived an initiative on dissolving the village into surrounding Washington Township. Neville faces possible financial insolvency following cuts to the state Local Government Fund, upon which the village relies entirely.
Neville is located at 38°48′38″N 84°12′41″W (38.810504, -84.211345).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 0.46 square miles (1.19 km2), of which 0.40 square miles (1.04 km2) is land and 0.06 square miles (0.16 km2) is water.
As of the census of 2010, there were 100 people, 39 households, and 29 families living in the village. The population density was 250.0 inhabitants per square mile (96.5/km2). There were 47 housing units at an average density of 117.5 per square mile (45.4/km2). The racial makeup of the village was 99.0% White and 1.0% Asian.